We love dogs at SpoiltRotten.
Owning a dog should be fun. At SpoiltRotten, we don’t just walk dogs – we are experts in dog training too. We'll even help you decide which breed is right for you and your family.
Training and exercise…
Makes for a happy dog and an even happier owner. At SpoiltRotten, we can
- Improve your dog’s behaviour at home
- Help your dog play happily with other dogs
- Keep your dog fit and happy
- Make sure having a dog is right for you
- Find the right breed for you
- Help your dog be well-behaved with your family
- Give your dog regular exercise when you can’t
- Make walking your dog more fun for both of you!
Training will improve your life – and your dog’s.
Good training isn’t just about teaching dogs to do what they’re told.
Well-trained dogs will obey commands like sit, wait and stay – but they will play well and happily with other dogs too.
Training. But with treats.
We use positive reinforcement in our one-to-one training and our group sessions, resulting in happy dogs and even happier owners. We will:
- Teach your dog to wait, sit and obey commands
- Help your dog interact with other dogs
- Help your dog behave well with people
- Stop your dog pulling on the lead
- Help your dog behave at home
- Make walks more fun for both of you
We offer basic obedience classes every 6 weeks for your dog to train with other dogs present, great for socialisation.
Dogs are social animals.
By walking and playing with other dogs, (we never take out more than six at once) your dog will pick up social skills and, best of all, have lots of fun too.
Exercise is key.
Dog walking with SpoiltRotten means regular exercise for your dog if you’re stuck in work or unavailable. We can:
- Pick up your dog at a time that’s best for you
- Collect and return your dog from and to your home
- Give your dog regular exercise when you’re out at work
- Supply toys and treats
- Help make your dog play well with other dogs
- Give your dog regular playtime with other dogs
- Help your dog trust people and other dogs
We’re fully trained, insured and canine first-aid trained.
SpoiltRotten owner Heather grew up with German Shepherds and Staffordshire Bull Terriers, but after adopting a rescue Border Collie with Seperation Anxiety, and a bolshy Border Collie Megan, she followed in her father’s footsteps in dog training and completed her Academy of Dog Training and Behaviour Diploma of Training in 2012.
We treat all our dogs as if they’re our own.
We use 21st century techniques but believe in old-fashioned values. We are:
- Honest and reliable
- Friendly and approachable
- Fully insured to pick your dog up from your home
- Flexible – will fit in with your schedule
- Happy to offer free initial consultation
- Available after training for phone or text consultation
- Available to work in North Wales, Chester, Cheshire and Wirral