We’re fully trained, insured and canine first-aid trained.
SpoiltRotten owner Heather grew up with Border Collies, German Shepherds and a Staffordshire Bull Terrier, but after adopting a nervous Border Collie Molly and a very bolshy Border Collie Megan, she followed in her father’s footsteps and completed Dog Training Qualifications
- Diploma with the ADTB Online Training and 1 Year Practical Experience to become a Positive Reinforcement Trainer
- Certified Trainer INTODogs
- PetAddict – Puppy Training with Nick Jones
- PetAddict – Dog Behaviour and Psychology with Nick Jones
- Udemy – Inside your Dog’s Mind with Victoria Stilwell
- Udemy – 2 Day Workshop on Reliability & Games with Dr. Ian Dunbar Academy
- Udemy– 4 day SIRIUS Dog Training with Dr. Ian Dunbar Academy
- IMDT – Canine Aggression & Rehabilitation Training
- IMDT – Day Care & Boarding OFQUAL Qualification
- Member of ICAN
- Canine First Aid Course
- Tellington TTouch
We treat all our dogs as if they’re our own.
We use 21st century techniques but believe in old-fashioned values. We use tried and tested methods of training including – Conditioning, Counter-Conditioning, Desensitization and Extinction. All positive, reward based and force free.
- Honest and reliable
- Friendly and approachable
- Fully insured to pick your dog up from your home
- Flexible – will fit in with your schedule
- Consultation, Training and Training Plan provided
- Ongoing training support
- Available to work in North Wales, Chester, Cheshire and Wirral